SOLD OUT for 2018!
AKRON PRIDE FESTIVAL EXHIBITOR VENDOR OR NON PROFIT
August 25, 2018 – 12 P.M. to 6 P.M.
- The following application is a contract
- Any refund of show fee is at the discretion of event coordinators
- Any exhibitor or vendor who fails to set up for the event shall forfeit their space and no refund will be given
- Money will not be refunded due to poor weather conditions
- Deadline for filing application is JUNE 30th 2018 as spaces allow
- You must provide own tent, table/chairs
- You must provide your own generator if your exhibit/concession needs power
- You are responsible for the clean-up of your area during and after the close of the event
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Akron Pride Festival will exercise its right to reject inappropriate booth content prior to or during the show
- Anyone that is serving /selling food must submit the proper application to be a food vendor through Summit County Health Department
- Set up and teardown of the booth are the responsibility of the vendor
Details of the day will be announced as the date approaches
Please check in at our vendor service area upon arrival day of show
SET UP TIMES:
All booths must be fully in place by 11:30 A.M. Saturday. Event begins 12 P.M.
The grounds will open at 8 A.M. for vendor set up on Saturday morning
There is no set-up allowed prior to Saturday morning
UNLOADING & PARKING:
You may drive near to your spot in order to unload your items into your exhibit space. After unloading, please move all vehicles BEFORE 11 A.M. to parking areas. Please check with organizer for designated areas.
Exhibitor agrees to protect, save and keep Akron Pride, all presenting sponsors and their representatives and agents forever harmless from any claims or charges imposed for violation of any law or ordinance whether occasioned by the negligence of the exhibitor, or those holding under or through the exhibitor, and exhibitor shall indemnify and hold them harmless against any and all loss, costs, damage, liabilities, causes of action, debts or expenses arising from or by reason of any injury to exhibitors, their employees, agents or guests or property from any cause whatsoever prior, during or subsequent to the period covered by the contract. When acts of God, work stoppages or any other cause not within the control of show management make it impossible for exhibitor or any of his materials to occupy or function in the show premises, the exhibitor shall waive any claim for damages or compensation. IN ADDITION, EXHIBITOR FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT INSURANCE COVERING THE EXHIBITOR AND HIS PROPERTY AGAINST DAMAGE, PROPERTY AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION LOSSES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE EXHIBITOR.